Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines!!!





Yes we love any Holiday at our home.... Kids make the Holiday's so much more fun and all the fun idea's and things you get to do for them! This year was the first Valentines Nate and I have ever spent apart so it was weird but really we never go out on the actual day anyways we do something with the kids so it was ok and we video recorded ourselves doing our V Day Dinner and sent it to him!
And yes sometimes I go over board but my Mom always did fun things for us so I get it all from her and I just love doing stuff like this!
Now as most of you know I Hate Flowers I would seriously rather have a Cheese burger from McDonalds or a huge bag of Candy or Hey even a good pair of shoes but no Flowers so every year I see all these people buying Flowers and giving them to people and it is good to know I will not come home to any :)
I love and am so grateful for my Husband and our 3 Crazy awesome kids life would not be complete with out each and every one of them! And of course all my friends as well!

Forde holding some of his Valentine surprises from Cupid aka Mom :)
Lundyn going through all her Valentines from school!
Ky showing me her name Valentine from Mrs. Olsen....... Love her teacher!
Yep he is a stud!
My beautiful Ky
My little Angel!
Heart Pizza (tradition)
and some of this Yummy goodness!

I have alot more pic's but there are to many to post so I will leave it as is.... and just say that I had the 3 best dates a girl could ask for Valentines :)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker