Saturday, February 19, 2011

Adventure's in Ice Cream-




Well our house is always exciting Saturday nights, It usually consists of Movie's with the kids, Dinner and almost alway's desert... Tonight was no different. We started off by having Pizza for dinner then watched the Ninja Turtle Movie AGAIN.... ( Lundyn's pick tonight) "surprise" "surprise"! Then it was time for desert now I was good with giving the kid's a Chips Ahoy tonight but Nope the wanted to get there Ice Cream maker out and make an even better desert... This was a birthday gift to my girl's from there Aunt Cyd and it was one of the best things they could have ever gotten because they seriously love it, Now we also have an easy bake oven and I am just gonna be honest I know they love doing these things but sometimes it is more work than is worth it. (in my opinion) But I went along and got it all set up and made there Ice Cream and just the smile and laughter from my kids as I squirted Ice Cream all over the table made it all worth the effort... Yep I should win Mother of the Year award!
Oh and it was also Temple day for Nate and I and even though there were a lot of obstacles this morning for us trying to get there we ended going anyways and it was well worth it =)
The finished Product... Now don't let this picture fool you these are not as big as they look here in fact they are about 2 spoons full of Ice Cream and yep thats about it.... Hahaha But the kids like it and Hey this way I don't have to worry about them over doing it on the sweet's!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker