Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day #3 Organizing those messy tupperware cabinets!

Well it was Day 3 on my Journey to get more Organized and it was a good one.... The dreaded Tupperware space.... We all have them and we have at one time or another had them all nice and neat and put with the size's and lids were where they should be,, and then this also happens we start using them and washing them and then throwing under the counter or losing lid's or sticking them all over the place.... And if this has not happened to you well then you are AMAZING!
My Tupperware is where some of my baking things are as well my bread pans and cake pans ect.... so I started by clearing it all out wiping down the shelves getting a couple Storage plastic bins from Walmart for .97 cents..... Yes you can get these things very cheap at good old Walmart, and I sorted through my stuff finding lids and putting sizes where they should be and the bins I put all of cookie cutters and small items in those! This makes it easier to label it and to find all of the things with out dreading to open the cupboard and search all around for 20 minutes for one item!
My before pic...........

My after Picture.... They don't look that different the before and after but trust me once I started pulling everything it was a lot worse than it seemed and looked! Now I will be able to open my cupboard and be happy to have to find something because I know exactly where it is!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker