Thursday, February 17, 2011

21 day Challenge!

I got this Idea from My Friend (maria) and she got this idea from the Blog....
abowlfulloflemons.blogspot.com- I Love this Blog so much that I even joined the weekly challenges to do as well, It keeps me wanting to better myself/ my home and my life.
I have yet to start so I am beginning tomorrow.
Basically what this 21 day challenge is every day you will get a new task or area to Organize some day's they are small areas others not so much but you do 1 area everyday for 21 days, and hey let's face it who doesn't want to be more Organized...... This is a weakness of mine I am not very good in this area, and Nate is a very organized person almost to Organized so we tend to clash when it comes to this stuff and I get very Overwhelmed when I go to find something and it is not where it should be! So I am very excited to get started on this, She started this challenge at the beginning of this year but you can really join and do this anytime you are ready and today is that day so I will posting daily about what area I did for that day and post before and after pic's....
Some of the before's are going to be a little scary but this is what life is about a little chaos and the option to change some of that Chaos! Wish me luck =)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker