Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day #1 Challenge (Organizing the "junk" drawer)


First challenge "The junk drawer" We all have them at least one and if your like me mine is in the Kitchen.... The most used room in the house.... If you click on the link to the side of my blog where it say's the 21 day challenge and it will go into more detail on how to get started and which area your focussing on everyday!
This one was pretty easy but as you can see my drawer was a bit out of hand I could barely open it let alone find anything in it at all..... and come to find out after I cleaned it out half of the stuff was either garbage old receipts or things that I had been looking for that simply went somewhere else. So you can see why this was the first day challenge and a much needed one!


-before picture-
-After picture-

2 comments:

April said...

Awesome! I so need to do this.

Maria said...

Good Job Lor!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker