Saturday, October 4, 2008

SLEEP OVER!



   Ky and Lundyn had a sleepover with Zion this weekend. Now I am not a fan of sleepovers. I think it is ok with cousins but I will Never let my kids have sleepovers with friends, when I was little it totally was not a big deal, but times have changed and I no longer feel like it is a good thing to let kids do. Now I know some of you may not agree, but this is just my personal opinion. Ok now to get back to the all girls night sleepover, The girls were so excited to have there cousin sleep over they have so much fun together and having Zion live in Utah again has been awesome for them. I will post pic's of the night all in all it was filled with yummy treats a couple of classic movies Aladin, and Dora of course, and some fun play time. Poor Nate he is always out numbered I think he will be glad when Forde is older and can kick it with him while we have girl time:)






4 comments:

Sheena said...

How cute it makes me want to be a kid again and have a sleepover.. :)

Brett and Michelle said...

How fun! I am right there with you on the No Sleepover rule. We decided that too a while ago. We are going to keep sleepovers between cousins. It is way too scary these days.

Maria said...

Looks like fun, it takes me back to our sleep over days :)

Nikki said...

you probably feel that way cause of our sleepovers. LOL I wont let my kids sleep over anywhere but Grandmas. I get scared and that took along time to let them do that!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker