Thursday, October 30, 2008

LUNDYN!!!!

Ok so Lundyn has been tagged and I have to post 5 things about Lundyn....


  1. When Lundyn was born she weighed 4 lbs and was in the hospital for over 6 weeks, 
When she came home she was on a feeding tube and the docter had to teach me how to insert and feed at home, It was one of the scariest things I ever had to do. She was on her feeding tube until she was 4 months old and could eat all of her meals on her own.

2. Lundyn loves peas and applesauce they are by far her favorite foods. She would take them over almost any candy any day... except m @ m's. 

3. Lundyn loves the ninja turtles, If I would let her she would watch the movies everyday... We have all 3 of them. She also has donnatello action figure and carrys him around all the time.

4. Lundyn loves to go to the dr. I dont know why, Ok well actually I do she likes PCH because they always give her the best toys when she goes :)

5. Lundyn is by far my sweetest child she is so loving and is always willing to help out, she loves to help clean cook or bake and always and I mean always wants to be where I am at all times, and if I walk out of a room and she notices she will get up and find me.. It is kinda nice most the time. 

 I tag: paisley, Brinlee S, Ez, Kire T, and Cade K  :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a doll she is. I didn't realize she had her feeding tube so long. Lily's was out by the time we got to take her home. I can not imagine having to do that on my own. How scary. I love her hair, she is so cute.

Anonymous said...

What a doll she is. I didn't realize she had her feeding tube so long. Lily's was out by the time we got to take her home. I can not imagine having to do that on my own. How scary. I love her hair, she is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I don't know how the heck that comment posted twice:)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker