Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Whats it two ya!

Two names you go by:
1. Mommy 
2. Babe
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. T-shirt
2. Jeans
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. To see my hubby he is out of town until next wednesday :(
2. Applebees Salad
Two things you did last night:
1. Watched Biggest Loser
2. Did homework with Ky
Two things you ate today
1. Lasagna 
2. Trix
Two People you just spoke with:
1. Nate 
2. Haley
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Activity Days!
2. Laundry... (only because it is piling up)
Two jobs you've had:
1.Server
2.Sams club
Two favorite beverages:
1. COKE!!!!
2. Simply Lemonade
Two guilty pleasures:
1. Shopping at Target I love it!
2. Candy from Smith and Edwards - I really wish I had that now-
Two Tags:
1.Haley
2.Becky :)

1 comment:

haley said...

That's a cute tag, thanks for picking me!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker