Monday, October 27, 2008

6 Months old!

 Ok well I guess I should update on Forde... He is just over 6 months now and he is adorable!!!!
Now I know every mom says that but really he is the cutest little baby ever. and he is the best baby also.. I mean aside from teething and being a little fussy he is great and always so happy.... I couldnt have asked for a more perfect little guy!

           6 months stats:
       Weight 21 lbs 10 oz
        Height 27 1/2 inches
       I cant remember head size but I am pretty sure its big....

            This is his halloween costume... ELVIS! Thank goodness he wasn't born with black hair...
     ( Oh and I think the wig looks more like a gorilla than elvis but oh well)

10 comments:

Michelle said...

He is so adorable!

Sheena said...

I can't believe he is already six months old... that shows how fast they grow. He is a cute baby!

Brooke said...

that is the best costume EVER! I love it!

Skye said...

that is the funniest costume! he is darling.

Becky said...

Oh Forde you are adorable! What a cute Elvis! Can't believe he is Six months old. Man time flies!

Anonymous said...

Well, I am not his Mom and I can say without bias that he really is adorable. Those huge eyes are amazing. All your kids are beautiful.

I just read your story about the halloween party and I feel so bad. I am so sorry you have to deal with situations like that. I can't imagine how hard that is. Having a child with a disability is hard enough. We certainly don't need people making it any more difficult. We should get Lundyn and Lily together to play. They may hit it off well!

Nikki said...

he looks like your Dad> He weighs more than my 18 month old! how cute!!!

Maria said...

I love little Forde he is sooo cute. That costume is hysterical!!

Stephanie said...

He's so cute! It looks like he really is looking down playing the guitar, funny.

Kristen said...

I cannot believe what a mini Nate he is! They get big so fast.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker