Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Surgery!



   As if Lundyn needs more problems.... Today she had to go in for surgery on her mouth.. She had problems with her teeth growing in and it was causing an infection that was spreading through her mouth so we found that out Monday afternoon and had to go in for an emergency surgery on Tuesday morning at 6:00am at PC hospital. Yes also as if I need to spend more time down there:) But at least all went well and she is a trooper, the only thing I hate about hospitals they take so dang long, she couldnt eat or drink anything since Monday night and you all know how much Lundyn likes her food..... and then it takes like 3 hours after you arrive for them to even start the procedure. Crazy... Why? I guess I will never know. But we are now home and she is doing great despite the fact they had to pull 2 more teeth and she has 12 stitches in her mouth.... :(




                                                Poor little girl!

14 comments:

April said...

I hope the recovery goes well. poor thing, no fun at all.

Stephanie said...

oh, poor little lundy. I miss her so much. I hope she is feeling better and won't have to go back there.
she is so cute.

btw, your blog is cute!

Cheryl said...

I hope she is doing well. I know how fun it is to have a child come out of anesthisa and it is not fun, especially since she doesn't understand. I hope you are feeling better too. Take care and call me when you can.

Stephanie said...

Poor girl that makes me so sad for her. She looks so sweet and peaceful sleeping.

Michelle said...

So sad! She is such a trooper. What a little sweetie!

Skye said...

Oh, I'm sorry. That no eating part is the hardest!

Sheena said...

What a trooper..I hope she is doing well. Hospitals are no fun, but I am glad she is home and can eat now!

Nikki said...

how sad. It is so hard to see your babies go through so much, and the worst part is you can't fix it. If you guys need anything let me know.

Brooke said...

poor girl! she has been through way too much!

Danielle said...

I am so sorry to hear she had to go through that! She is adorable!! I hope you guys all start feeling better too! Your family is in our prayers!

Becky said...

ahh poor lundyn, I hope she recovers quickly! Let me know if you need anything. Hugs!

Maria said...

You didn't even tell me. Poor little Lundyn. Hope she gets feeling better soon! She's so sweet!

Kristen said...

Oh Lori, so sad to see this! I hate it when my boys are sick at home-let along surgery! I hope Lundyn is feeling better soon.

We do need to get together, maybe we can do a little Halloween party at our new house. I'll call you!

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

Poor baby! Hope she doesn't have to get more surgeries. It's not fair for poor little kids to have to go through that pain, and not eating.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker