Monday, September 22, 2008

Scentsy Party!!!

I am having a scentsy party Tuesday, September 30th. Hosted by myself and Maria Kendall is the consultant. If there is anyone who would like to attend it is going to be from 6:00-8:00 pm (open house) It will be at my house email me if you would like to come and join us:) and I will give my address and directions to my house. It is going to be fun and with the holidays coming up they make great gifts. I absolutely love my scentsy! Feel free to bring friends and family too.. Hope you all can make it.

lori@utahwisp.com.

p.s for those of you who are not able to make it but would like to purchase some things
you can order online from www.scentsy.com/mariak when you get to her website just click on her events and go to where lori's party is listed and you can order from there....

2 comments:

Goldie said...

Is this THE Nate Bruce blog?? From Northridge :) Found your blog from Dash, your kiddys are SO cute!!!!

kimmy said...

Hey Lori, it's Kim from Hair Max! I love your blog. You need to check mine out... kimandchance.blogspot.com.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker