Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Cyd!

 Today is my sisters Birthday so I thought I would do a post about her..... Now I wont say how old she is because she would probably kill me. Jk Anyways me and my sister are about 3 1/2 years apart we didnt always hang out when we were little because the age difference and we had our own friends and things, But now that we are older and married and have kids around the same ages it has been a blast, She is absolutely my best friend I can trust her with anything and I know she will always be there for me and our family, I am lucky enough to live a couple streets up from her so I get to see her and hang out alot. We have some good times and I love calling her with anything funny I find out. Here are a few things about her you may not know.

-She is married to a wonderful guy Matt who is so awesome and a great hubby for her. 
-She has 4 kids under the age of 7 (I have to give her credit I dont know how she does it sometimes but she is the best mom to those kids)
-She is so thoughtful and always thinking of others before herself. ( if you ask me she deserves a whole weekend of pampering herself) and I wouldnt mind going along:)
-She is really the best example to me I really look up to her.
-And she is by far one of the funnest people to hang out with... ( Ok cyd suckers is all I have to say) and I am looking foward to that again.  LOL

  So Happy Birthday Big sis, You are the best!



                             Here is Cyd and Matt and the kids. (isn't her family so cute)

                               Cyd and all the kids!  (oh she loves wearing her do rags) 

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker