Saturday, November 1, 2008

!Halloween!


   Here are some pic's of our fun Halloween.....
Mine and Cyd's kids...

Ky's class party...

 Cyd and I decided to dress up :)
Ok this is really cyd's outfit from back in high school and she still
fits in it... (how Lucky)



Lundyn, Papa, Forde, Zion, Nana and Haley 

Me and Haley!

Forde... He is dang cute!


 And yes we even got to spend Halloween with 
Gene Simmons!

So all in all it was a great, fun and exhausting  Halloween...
Also we missed Daddy (Nate) but we got lots of pic's for him:)
And hopefully next year he will be home!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

You look hot! And the kids look so cute!

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

Love the elvis costume! My husband wasn't home for halloween either. Not the same without them, huh? You guys all looked so cute! Forde is a little/big cutie! Love the 6 month pics. Can't believe how fast time goes. Leyna is 5 months now! They grow way to fast!

Skye said...

Fun! You guys all look great.

Anonymous said...

the only problem is, there is a piture of carson but not a picture of me.... ah well! haha we had a good time anyways!

Becky said...

Cute Lori! I love yours and cyds costumes too! I am boring and didn't dress up. My kids kept saying "what are you going to be for halloween??" I would say "a Mommy" :) Looks like you had a fun day. My hubby was gone too :(

April said...

So cute and Fordes costumes, the best.

Maria said...

Looks like you guys had fun, you and Cyd look great!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker