Monday, August 4, 2008

Fordes blessing!

 This past Sunday we blessed our son Forde, it was such a special day, I was so excited to get him blessed and Nate did such a good job. He was one of three babies getting blessed that day and he was by far the biggest. (also the cutest) I think maybe because he is over 3 months now, but we really wanted to wait until our family was in town for it. And I think it made it that much more special for us, We are so blessed with our son Forde he has been such a great addition to our family, and I am grateful for all my children and all the joy they bring to us. I just want everyone to know how awesome my husband is he is such a great example to me and our kids I am so grateful he was able to bless our son this past week, there is something so special about a father giving his child a blessing, I cant put into words how I felt at that moment. 
      I also need to give a big Thanks to all our family and friends who came out to support us on this day, and we had so much fun after just being together and hanging out with everyone at our home. I really love it when we all can get together. I have so many pic's from the blessing so I will be sure to put those on in my next post, so be sure to check back to see those later this week!

8 comments:

haley said...

Oh, I can't wait to squeeze that lil' chubby guy. You and Nate look great. I really wish we could've been there.

Michelle said...

The boys look so handsome!

April said...

He's too cute, a little Nate Jr. I can't believe he's already three months, man that goes so fast.

April said...

oh and you look soo good in that pic, dang girl.

Maria said...

We're so glad we could be there. Nate really did do a great job & I love Forde he is so cute!

Stacie said...

Sorry that we weren't able to be there! I wish that we could have made it! Thanks for the invite!

Brooke said...

cute pics! i love nate's vest-- you guys are always so cool and trendy looking. sound like it was a special day for you guys.

Pfahim said...

Hey Nate, Collin Nicholes, here. How do you guys pronounce his name? What have you been up to since you sold Utah Wisp? Catch me at: http://little-wooden-nickels.blogspot.com/

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker