Monday, August 25, 2008

Kindergarten:)



   Today my girls started school! They were so excited and could not wait to go today. I was a little sad myself, especially when Ky said (Mom you dont have to come inside the classroom with me) she was not at all scared or sad to leave which made it even harder in a way and easier in others. 
    And then I think it was really hard for me to take my Lundyn, This year she is going to a different school than Ky and the past 2 years in preschool they have been in the same school so Ky has always been there to kind of look after her, I am very nervous about this because if anything happens, well Lundyn cant tell me. I am sure everything will be ok but I know I will always worry about her after everything we have been through with her.... Also Nate gave the girls blessings before we went this morning just so they can start this year off right, and I cant tell you how much better that made just me feel. 
   Ok here are some pics of them now.







 Ky in her class! (she was so  happy)

 Lundyn sitting at the table with some friends.

9 comments:

April said...

They look so cute for school, I can't believe how old they are. I hope they liked it.

Carlee Hoopes said...

Oh they look so cute! The first day is always harder for the parents I think! I'll probably be a nervous wreck!

Anonymous said...

Lily was not sad or nervous about Kindergarten either. Two years of preschool probably helps that. I was glad she was excited to go when I saw other kids crying and hanging on Mom's leg, I was happy I wasn't dealing with that. I can understand your worry with Lundyn. I would be sad about them being seperated too. Maybe it will be good for Lundyn though. If they are anything like Jack and Lily, Jack carries Lily along when they are around other people and at home. When Lily is away from him, she is forced to communicate on her own as well as she can instead of relying on Jack. Jack is a great brother, he is always trying to help Lily to be understood or to communicate for her, but I think it is to her detrement. Hopefully everthing goes well for her. Your girls are super adorable.

stacy said...

kindergarten! are we really old enough to have kids in kindergarten? paxton starts on the second of september. he is so excited, but i can see where you are coming from!
by the way love love love lundyn's pants. where did you find them?

Sammy said...

That is so exciting, they look so cute for their first day of school. Everything will turn out great!

Maria said...

Lori they are so cute! I can't belive how much they look like you. I'm sad they are so big it has gone by so fast!

Brooke said...

what darling girls you have! it must feel kind of nice to have them gone for a few hours after all the hard work you have put in with them. at least you still have forde to keep you busy!

haley said...

i love ky's pig tails, can i say, "pippy long stocking"! How cute, I love them!

Nikki said...

lundyn looks like your sister!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker