Friday, August 8, 2008

Makes me laugh!

Every night we have a routine for bed time. I get the girls in there pj's and they brush there teeth and I go in  to read them a book, I always say just one but it always ends up being like 2 or 3 sometimes more. But they always want more and more so every night after I shut the door and say good night I hear not even 30 seconds later the light flicker back on. And it is the same thing every single time, Well the picture tells it all.....

  So I go in and check (as if I dont know what to expect) and Ky gets a book for her and Lundyn then hops into bed with her and they will lay there for at least a good half hour after looking at more books. I just think it so cute the way they look every night and it just makes me laugh, because it never fails it is the same exact thing every night...


  Oh Ky loves her sister... I wonder how long this stage will last? 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! After having my twins, I would never want to have a "single" baby again. Watching them together, doing things like that is so cute. I could watch my girls all day.

Anonymous said...

I thought I would share a poem with you my cousin wrote for my girls when they were born, she has twin girls too!


On the DAY that you were BORN
The sun kissed your ROSY cheeks, and your eyes the stars' TWINKLE did adorn

The warm WINDS softly brushed your hair
While angels SWEETLY whispered
Of the MANY good things that come in pairs

FAIRIES danced and tried to GUESS
Of all sets of two,
Which could be BEST?

Warm, cuddly socks? A butterfly's wings?
"No," said the angels
"None of THOSE things."

For BEST of all are sets of TWINS
TWO bundles of joy sharing
Extra LAUGHTER and loving grins

When BABIES come in twos
It's a match made in Heaven, with
DOUBLE the hugs and "I love you's"

With this GIFT of inestimable WORTH
A twin's life is doubly BLESSED:
She has a best FRIEND since BEFORE her birth

Born the same day, forever linked
Sisters ALWAYS,
Yet each quite distinct

From days of YOUTH until life is DONE
"THIS is the gift, " said the angels
"One for BOTH, and both for ONE."

haley said...

so cute, i love that they do it every night, and i'm loving the fact that your blogging a lot more lately.

Belnap Family said...

At least they like to read right?! I think those pictures are adorable!!

Stacie said...

That is so adorable! How cute is that? I am so glad that we get to keep in touch this way!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker