Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bear Lake!!!



 This past weekend we went up to Bear Lake with the fam.... It was super fun not very warm well 75 perfect normally but when swimming in a lake not all that warm... But we still had such a good time and the kids didnt seem to mind the weather they played for hours in the sand and didnt want to leave... here are some pics of the week... enjoy!



Ky

me and Lundyn!


Forde loved his first trip to Bear Lake:)

Zion, Oh how she loved the mud.

Haley and my cute little nephew Ez

Locke enjoying a snack!

Steph and Breckyn...

well I have so many more pic's but cant possibly show them all.. We had a great time thanks Mom and Dad (Bruce's) for having us stay with you in the condos. The kids had so much fun with all of there cousins, cant wait until we can go again next year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. We are going up this weekend. I am excited, I think my kids will love it! They think we are going to the beach!! Steph and Haley's kids are so cute. I love the picture of Forde smiling. He is SO adorable!

stacy said...

oh how i love bear lake. we try to go up a couple of times during the summer...in fact we were just there last week! we are so lucky that we live so close.

April said...

that is cold for Bear Lake. I'm glad you had fun and so glad that the whole family could be together. We were just up there Monday.

Belnap Family said...

That looks like so much fun! I bet it was nice to have the whole fam together! I just love Bear Lake trips.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker