Thursday, August 28, 2008

Forde's 4 month stats...



  Ok my baby boy is already over 4 months old.... I can not believe how fast it goes by. It is absolutely  crazy, It has been so much fun with him he is the best baby ever. He sleeps 12 hours almost every night and never cries unless he is hungry, I have really been lucky with him. He is now rolling over and laughing so much. And the girls have been the best little helpers they love him so much!  Ok here are his current stats>

  Weight 18lbs 12oz
  Height 25 1/2 inches 
 I am not sure his head size.
 Clothes 9-12 months 

Yes I know he is a big boy and I absolutely love it that way.
     

    Isnt that super cute, I found him that way when I came into the living room where he was playing. I had set his bottle down to go in and feed him when my phone rang and I went to answer it, he has been grabbing everything and anything that is around him, apparently he couldnt wait for me to get out there...

9 comments:

Michelle said...

He is such a cute little chunker! I love the chubby babies!!!

April said...

I love chub babies too. Hudson wants too chubby but Ruby was all rolls, love it. Too cute.

Amy said...

Oh my gosh! That is huge! I think we are following in his footsteps! Boen eats nonstop!!! I breast feed mostly, but bottle feed sometimes too!

Stephanie said...

He is so cute! I can't believe that he's 4 months already! I Wouldn't want my little guy any other way. I'm actually kind of sad that Benjamin is loosing his baby fat.

Anonymous said...

Forde is so super cute. Chunky monkey babies are the best! None of my kids were ever huge. Lily barely broke 17 pounds at one year old, but she was always a runt. My other three kids were probably between nine and ten months old before they hit 18 pounds. I am impressed. I always wished I had chubbier babies because I think it make them cuter! It really is sad how fast time flies, especially when they are little babies.

Nikki said...

He is so cute! my15 month old is Tiny, she weighs 18 pounds and wears mostly 6-9 or 12 moth clothes. He is so cute. I want to kiss his little cheeks!!!!

Skye said...

What a chunk! Kire was just like that and I love chubby babies, plus I felt like he wasn't so delicate.

Danielle said...

I love baby chub! I just took Sam in for his 2 yr appt and he is 32lbs. He really is so cute!

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! I love how big he is! I can't believe how fast they grow.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker