Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Trout Farm Fishing!!!

 Well today the fam went out to the trout farm in N. Ogden, We had such a great time, if you have kids this is a place they will love, and your guaranteed to catch a fish. There are hundreds of trout swimming in those little ponds the kids were so amazed!

  Lundyn caught the first fish of the day, Nana and Papa were there to help hold it.... She was so excited.



 Steph and Locke, It was actually really entertaining watching Steph fish every time a fish would bite the line she would pull the pole so quick the fish wouldn't catch on and then she would scream, I must admit I let a little scream out every now and then as well, fish are kinda creepy when they wriggle around.

 Here are the kids all taking turns touching the fish they just caught...




Ok I like to fish I really think its a blast, But I cant eat them or any seafood for that fact. I hate it I think its sick, So I was the only one who did not eat what we caught.

That is the cutest fisher I have ever seen!


Oh and our little Forde well he was a trooper he just hung out his seat and didnt make a sound just very content being outside by the lake.

10 comments:

stacy said...

i have heard from quite a few people that the fish farm is a great place to take the kids. we should for sure make a point to go!

Stephanie said...

How fun! I love the fish farm. We are going to go up there and take my Nephew next week. I think they will love it. I really want to get together while Steph is here. I am sad that we missed you when you came over and we were downstairs. Ford is so adorable I want to squish him (in a non abusive way) :)

Carlee Hoopes said...

Wow, looks like you guys had a great time! How fun!

Brooke said...

next time you guys come out here you need to let us know! we live like 2 min. away-- i love the fish farm and so do my kids! looks like your kids had a great time!

haley said...

I am so jealous! You guys better want to do fun stuff like that when we come up. That little Forde is soooo cute, I just want to squeeze his face.

Skye said...

How fun! We've been wanting to take Kire fishing-was that a good place to go? You'll have to give me the name.

Dash said...

The whole world blogs. Damn, I'm one of them too.

Stacie said...

We should totally go there for my sake! I get so frustrated when I can't catch a fish! Looks fun!

haley said...

hey, by the way, I love your playlist. Lump, peaches, and the whole world, you know your shizznit! Those songs are total epic nostalgia.

Anonymous said...

Sorry we didn't make it to Forde's blessing on Sunday... I knew we would never make the 9:00 a.m. but we had planned to come to lunch. You told me Two O'clock when you called, Dash called me around 11 to see where we were. I told him the situation, didn't know if he passed it on. So sad not to have seen your fam. We should plan a little reunion-like get together with the gang and all the kids. Maybe when it cools down a bit. Hope to see you soon...Mindi

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker