Thursday, August 7, 2008

more pic's from this week!



     This is me and big brother Jeff! He is one of the funniest people I know. I really wish he  didnt live so far and I could see him more!


     This is Jen my sister inlaw she is so sweet and I am going to miss her as well!


  Here is my nephew Brendan and my Dad. (Grandpa)


 Luke, Nate and Dash... 




   Steph, Papa and Forde.


My Mom and Mother in law the 2 best women I know! I appreciate all they both do for us!

   My other nephew Hunter! ( Cyd's little guy.)

My niece Breckyn and Forde I absolutely love this picture. (steph's daughter)


  Ok all these were taken the day of the blessing just some random pic's here and there it was a pretty fun day, and by the end of it I guess we all thought we would relax with a little Rock Band! That is the all talented Dash on the drums and Josh on guitar, Do they know how to rock or what? 

1 comment:

haley said...

Lori, I love the pictures of Forde, he is just a chunk, so cute!!!!I just want to squeeze his round little face, he reminds me of Kylan, she was just as chunky, wasn't she? And of course i love all the other pics, i really wish we could've been there.
but atleast your brother got to be. i'm sure that was fun having him there.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker