Monday, August 11, 2008

All about Forde!

 This is all about Forde today... My poor little guy is sick he has croup and it is no fun at all, and also very scary. I dont know if any of you have ever experienced this (ok so i know Maria has oh and cyd) but I was super scared and worried when his little cold turned into a cough and then to a point where he could hardly breath. I rushed him into the dr where they gave him a steroid shot and then put him on an air machine thing. Anyways needless to say I have not gotten much sleep since I was up worried and checking on him making sure he was breathing all night long. And of course he was but he still also has his cough and sounds horrible and I have to do treatments at home every 4 hours with the machine. So I took him back today and he is starting to get much better. I hope this doesnt happen to often though it really freaks me out, Here is a picture of my little man sitting in his new bumba chair, which I think is so cool. He certainly looks alot older than a 3 1/2 month old baby in it. Ok he is alot bigger anyways. When they weighed him today at the Dr. he was 18 pounds 4 ounces and just barely over 23 inches long. He is completly off the charts and has gained a total of 12 pounds 2 ounces and grew just over 4 inches since birth. I really hope he slows down just a tad I mean I love holding and squeezing him so much it is so cute, But I want him to stay a little baby for a while since I am still not quite sure if I want any more... 


9 comments:

haley said...

poor little man, oh he is just so cute i can't wait to just squeeze his chubby face.

Carlee Hoopes said...

I'm sorry!!! There's nothing worse than sick kids in my opinion. Hope he feels better soon! Has he grown out of his carrier yet?

April said...

I hope he gets better soon. Sick kids aren't fun. What a chub, oh I love him. I need to squeeze him.

Danielle said...

I hated croup! I'm sorry! He looks so cute in that picture! I miss that age so much, makes me want another one.....

Amy said...

He is too cute. I love the pic of him with the sunglasses. I hope he is better soon!

Stacie said...

That is the pits when your baby is so sick like that! I hope that he is better soon! He is so stinkin' cute in that picture! Love it!

Nikki said...

Hey, how are you? It has been FOREVER! hOPE THE FAMILY IS DOING WELL.

CLUFF FAMILY said...

Hate it when the babes are sick. He is so stinkin cute though. Hey- do you know how Annie is? Whats goin on with her? Married with her boy and then a lil girl is the last I heard.

Jamon Clark said...

Forde is looking quite Stoic. Congrats! the Clarks!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker