Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Time flies!!!

  Well I know it has at least been a good couple of weeks since my last post. I have been so busy and the time seems to slip by with out me even knowing. Well the last 2 weeks the girls have been going to school and loving every minute of it. Ok and I love it to... LOL   It has been so nice to spend time with my baby, especially since he is growing like a weed and I cant stop it no matter what I do.  Well I guess I should do the fam update,                                                                         Nate has been working very hard as always and he is doing so well, things couldn't be better for us with NR.... all though it would be nice to see him just a little more often. I mean all in all he is home for all major events and some extra time here and there, Ok I see him more now than I used to maybe I am just really needy. I am so happy that I have such a hard working husband who supports us and is such a good daddy he is the coolest and funniest guy I know, I literally laugh at him every single day and he always makes me smile. 
      Kylan is so smart she knows alot more than I would think a child who is almost 6 would know, she loves school and for some reason has all boy friends and she prefers it that way.  (taking after her mom I guess....)  She is way excited for halloween and has decided to be Dorthy this year.
      Lundyn also loves school this year she gets so excited when she sees her bus  coming to pick her up at our house. Today we had her appointment at Primary children's I love the hospital but hate the drive. Luckily we don't have to go there to much anymore, She had more botox shots in her legs and she did really well she doesn't even cry such a brave little girl, And they gave her a new medicine for her mouth hopefully this will help out more , Oh and she also can't wait for halloween she is going to be a witch. 
  So I guess thats about all we are all pretty happy and all doing great!!!


4 comments:

April said...

I still can't believe your girls are school, so glad they like it and you. And thats awesome that NRU is going so well, I hope it just continues to go well.

Amy said...

I can't believe how grown up the girls are now. They are so cute. We missed you at dinner when Steph was here. We should plan a girls night sometime!

Nikki said...

Glad the girls love school. So does my little guy. Boy toys are fun it will be cute to see the difference of how girls and boys play when your lil man is bigger. Paizlie is not going to know what to do with 2 brothers.

Amy said...

They are so grown up! We missed you at the shower on Saturday! I wanted to see you and Forde!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker