Saturday, April 26, 2008

Welcome to the world! Baby Forde

Since Lori is recovering I'll slap on a post or 2.

Lori woke up at about 5:00am, and said she was have MAD contractions, well maybe she didn't say MAD, but she was having allot of them.  So I ran out to mow the lawn really quick, I'm not sure why but I just felt like it needed to be done.  I'm actually kidding about the lawn mowing.

When we got up to McKay Dee Hospital, they put her in a room and checked to see if how she was progressing- "Dilated to a 3" Lori wanted to try for a vaginal, but as time went on, every contraction she had, the babies heart rate would drop.  So the Doc recommended a C-Section ASAP, to get the kid out.

Forde Zarahemla Bruce, was born Saturday the 25th @ at about 8:45am.
6 lbs 10 oz.  He came out Kicking and Screaming like a little Champ.  Healthy as can be no NICU for this kid.  I'm kidding about the middle name, we haven't decided on one yet.  But I will tell you this kid has suction like a Kirby Vacuum.


Here is a small Video Clip of Forde and the Family.

9 comments:

Maria said...

He could not be cuter, I love this little guy. Good job Lori!! (and Nate) He is so sweet and tiny. I just love him. He makes a great addition to your family!

Stephanie said...

Zarahemla? I just about had a heart attach! Ha ha ha. How funny. I love it.

Lauren said...

He is so cute! congrats!!! =-)

Carlee Hoopes said...

Congrats! That's awesome. I say stick with Zarahemla...it will build his character. :)

I'm glad everything went well and that he's healthy.

Kristen said...

Hey Guys, congrats! Boys are so much fun and so glad to see you finally got a little guy Nate.

Kristen said...

Hey Guys, congrats! Boys are so much fun and so glad to see you finally got a little guy Nate.

CLUFF FAMILY said...

Congrats! What a beautiful family. Glad mom and baby are doing well. Sorry none of the ideas helped her to go earlier! I like his name too, it is cute!

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

Congrats! Yay for not going past your due date! He looks adorable! Now Nate has his lil daddy's boy! How exciting! Hope everything is going well. Can't wait to see more pics of that adorable baby! Take care!

April said...

So cute, and love the name. I was laughin histarically at the middle name. Too funny. I am glad Lori and Forde are doing great. And that movie of Ky with him, oh my she is a little beauty. I hope things go well. Congrats!!! Can't wait to see him.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker