Monday, April 21, 2008

Here are some pics of the babies room!




   These were taken by me so I know if they dont look great 
or you cant see things well, I am not a great picture taker.  I normally 
would let Nate take care of that kind of thing but since he isnt here and I told
steph I would get some pics posted. But you all get the general idea!










                    Yes its true we have chosen a name! And I know its about time, 
            since he will be here in about a week. And I made sure I already did his name
                 so there is no chance of us changing it again.












4 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute nursery and cute belly, though I'm sure you don't feel that way. Good luck with everything, can't wait to see the newest member of the Bruce family when he gets here.

April said...

So cute and I love the name. And your belly and you look great. Good luck next week. Can't wait to see him.

Maria said...

FORDE I love it!! What a cute name it'll be perfect for him. I can't wait to hold that little guy.

haley said...

oh yay, pictures, i love pictures, cute, cute, cute, i like how its simple, and love his name, hope he comes soon, for your sake. hang in there. and you look so good, seriously, would I lie?!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker