Wednesday, April 9, 2008

April, 9th 2008





Ok so I am trying to get organized here, well before the baby
comes. So I am going through pics of the girls when they were babies and
the past 5 1/2 years basicly so I can do books for them to have when they are older 
and I figure if I get theres caught up I will be able to stay caught up on this new one.
    Advice for you all do not fall behind because I am finding it oh so challenging 
to start this massive project. But after I found some of these pics I couldnt  resist
on posting them
 Ok the girls 1st easter!   How freakin cute.
I so wish time could stand still it goes by way to fast.                           
kylan to the left and lundyn below.







Wish me luck on this project!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I do wish you luck! I am only about 6 months behind on Bingham and I'm stressing out trying to get caught up so I can be ready for baby#2. I remember the girls when they were that little! I miss holding them!!! What sweeties. Do you have a name for your little boy? i'm excited to see him!!!

haley said...

lori, lori,lori, how i love your little girls. i miss you and them so much.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker