Friday, April 11, 2008

We are finally dog free!

Ok so I know I should be more sad, But really I am more 
relieved than anything. We had Rocky for almost 3 years and he has been a great dog, really easy... But he sheds sooooooo much 
and it was so bad I couldnt take it anymore.
     I didnt mind so much at our old home we did not have any carpet there, but ever since we moved into our new home it sticks to the carpet and it just grosses me out.  Maybe its because I am due in 3 weeks with our new little guy and I didnt want him rolling around in hair.  
            I do feel a tiny bit guilty he was super cute and now Lundyn keeps going over to 
the place where he sleeps and pointing and I think she is confused. Well I really would love to get a dog again maybe in about a year but one that doesnt shed at all...
               

3 comments:

Amy said...

That is why I can never have a dog, well unless it is strictly outside never ever inside, sad but I'm with you newborns need cleanliness!

Stephanie said...

Oh, poor little rocky, did you sell him or take him to a shelter?

haley said...

oh man, eric will be so sad when i tell him, he loved rocky, i bet if he knew you were getting rid of him he'd have came and picked him up.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker