Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pictures...

Lori and Forde came home Monday afternoon.  Thanks to Lori's sister Cyd, we had some time when we got home to get him settled in.  I'm not sure what we would do if we weren't so blessed to have both Lori's family and mine so close, to help with the Twins while I spent all of my time up at the hospital helping Lori.  THANKS FAMILY!

I slapped on a few photos of Forde and the family.

"Holla' Holla' I finally got a son!




Grandfather Speechly

Grandmother Speechly

Grandmother Bruce



The Bruce Clan... less Haley, Eric, Zion, Ez, Steph, Dan, Locke and Breckyn.

7 comments:

haley said...

NATE & LORI, besides my own son and locke he is the cutest little baby boy I've ever seen. OOps, looks like you have a virus above, don't open it.

Amy said...

Very cute! I hope to see him soon! Lori I hope you recover quickly- I feel your pain...

Carlee Hoopes said...

He's so cute! Congrats guys! I love that the "Bruce Clan" picture is missing like 3/4 of the people. LOL. I hope Lori is recovering quickly. Keep us posted.

Kristen said...

How fun! We'll have to get our boys together soon.

Sammy said...

That is so fun you had the whole family there! so exciting. he is beautiful

Belnap Family said...

Congrats you guys! You sure make some cute kids!! (This is Kimberly by the way) Glad everything went okay even thought you had to do another c-section!

Stephanie said...

Congrats! He is adorable already. I love little tiny newborns they are so squishy and sweet!!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker