Monday, April 21, 2008

belly pics!





  well I know some people wanted some better pics of my growing belly,
let me just warn you its a scary sight and I know you will probably be very shocked...
I know I am every time I go to the Dr.   LOL! maybe thats because I feel like I am getting bigger everyday and still nothing is happening no action going on what so ever. I think 
if this little guy had it his way he would stay in there forever. I have however been taking some of your advice but unfortunatly nothing seems to be working.  I am going tonight to get a back and foot massage for prego women, and so I am hoping that just might start a little something I will keep you all updated... .

3 comments:

April said...

I hope the massage helped. My sister-in-law and mother-in-law are both massage therapist so I got lots when I was prego. If they didn't massage your feet have Nate do that, there are lots of pressure points there that can trigger labor. Yeah

Amy said...

Good luck! You look great! You are all belly just like it should be. You are teeny everywhere else. Lucky! I love the name! So cute and the nursery looks so cute! Are the girls excited?

Katsoulis said...

Congratulations. This came up randomly as the next blog over from mine, but I thought you might find my wife's site interesting:

http://www.maternitygallery.com

Good luck with everything!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker