Thursday, April 24, 2008

baby will be born saturday, April 26th

    Ok so we finally have a date to have baby Forde! I am going 
to have a c-section again, because I am not progressing at all and since I have 
a previous c-section It will be safer than trying to go if I am not going to make any 
progress. I have to admit I was a little disapointed but all in all what ever is 
safer for me and the baby is fine with me.... 
    Now Nate sees things differently he sees the $ signs in all of this and how 
much more expensive it is going to cost us, And I keep telling him not to stress 
and worry about it because in my opinion dr's have to go through so much schooling and 
work crazy hours that they earn every penny...  I certainly would not want to go through
all that, well I am very relieved and excited since this has been the longest 9 months 
  ever!   My next post will be pictures of the baby. 

4 comments:

April said...

Good luck Lori, i am so excited for you. little boys are the best. I hope your recovering time is good and that all goes well.
Post pics for sure.

Stephanie said...

Ahhhhh. I'm screaming right now! I can't wait.

Amy said...

Great! I am happy hope to see him! Are you having him at McKay Dee? i'll have to make a visit, maybe Sunday? Don't worry i have to have a c/section too. It sucks, but I am not going to go through that horrible labor stuff again just to have another c/s. Good luck, at least you can get all ready and look pretty and not even sweat!

Michelle said...

I saw a pic of your cute little guy on Steph's blog - CONGRATS!!! Can't wait to see more pics!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker