Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sweet Heart Tag!


Nate and Dan at the NRU event in Dallas Tx

* How long have you  been married? 7 1/2 years 

  *How long did you date? Well we met in highschool when I was a sophomore and he was a senior at NorthRidge and we dated for a bit then and he totally was whooped over me :) And then we kinda went our seperste ways he went on a mission and we started dating after he got home and the rest is history.... we married April 3, 2001

 *how old is he? 30
 *who is taller? He is

 *who sings the best? Nate I have no talent at all and he is an awesome singer he also plays the guitar the kids love it when he does.

 *who is smarter? Definitely Nate he is always learning and if he wants to know something he will find it out he is constantly reading about something new.

 *who pays the bills? Both mostly him

 *who does the laundry? Me 

 *who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Nate

 *who mows the lawn? Well Nate does mostly but I dont mind doing it sometimes.

 *who cooks dinner? Me

 * who is the first to admit they are wrong? um I think it is a tie we are both kinda stubborn :)

 *who kissed who first? Nate kissed me in HS on my couch.

 *who wears the pants? I also think its a tie we both are in control certain times but I usually end getting what I want :)

I tag: Cheryl S, Kimmy C, Heather ,Cami F...

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hey Bruces! It's great to hear from you. I'm glad you found our blog! I can't believe how big your girls have gotten and that you have a new one! Forde is soooo cute! He looks exactly like Nate. We're way excited for our first little one. Are y'all still in Layton?

April said...

OH I love that cousin of mine. You both did great.

Anonymous said...

ah I love my brother so much! And to answer your question, that pic was not zoolander haha, we were just trying not to smile believe it or not hahaha.

Anonymous said...

ah shoot, that comment was supposed to go to steph! haha, so ignore the zoolander part hahaha. Love ya!

The Bruces said...

I was wondering what the heck you were talking about... i thought maybe you thought Nate looked like Zoo Lander and I couldnt figure out why...

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker