Saturday, November 22, 2008

Birthday Party and drama....

Today we had the girls birthday party they will be 6 on tuesday, the 25th... They have been excited about this party for so long now and woke up early to help me decorate.... All was going well until......... Kylan was running towards me slipped and fell and hit her chin and cut it open on the corner of the tile stairs. So Nate had to run her into the dr's to get all stitched up... Well she is ok but she ended up missing the entire party and got back for only the last 10 minutes :( I tried to wait but when you have all these kids start coming you kinda have to start the event. I think Lundyn kinda enjoyed having the spotlight all to her self....  :)

       Yes I made this cake... and I know it kinda looks like a little kid did this right? But for me it                                                                 was pretty dang good.

                                                      One of the birthday girls.

    



                 And finally Ky has arrived (the other Bday girl!) with her wounded chin... 
               Except you cant see it since it is underneath her chin...







 A Big thanks to Kelsie for getting the pizza last minute and helping out.... (since Nate was with Ky) Thanks everyone we all had a great time!!!!

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

that cake rocks! you did so good!!!
So sad that ky missed most the party. Is Fordetholamue sitting Lori??? please tell me he's not, he is to young.

miss you guys tonz. locke was bummed that he couldn't go to the party but loved singing to the girls.

Lauren said...

I love the cake! I think it's great!!! I am gonna start cake decorating! It looks like so much fun! Thats a bummer she had to miss the party hopefully she didn't feel to bad!! At least she still got lots of gifts!

Stephanie said...

Oh that makes me sad for her. I got to see Ky and Zion at the northridge play tonight, she is so pretty! And I can't believe how big she is, it's been a while since I have seen her live, just seen pics. PS the cake looks great! I think anything homemade it awesome.

April said...

poor girl to get hurt on her b-day. Looks like a fun party, and what a fun mom to make that cake, looks good, I for sure can't frost at all. Love it.

Anonymous said...

haha, the party was great lori, you did such a good time, and the cake looked Fantabulous! I can't wait to eat some today, that is, if it isn't already eaten haha. love ya!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Kylan and Lundyn! Cute cake lori! Looked like a fun party. Sorry to hear Ky was hurt. Hope she is feeling better! Call me. hugs. :)

Stacie said...

Your cake turned out great! I am sorry that we missed the event, but I am glad to hear that Kylan is doing better! We need to get together again, soon!

Anonymous said...

I can still remember coming to your house to get a glimpse at those girls after you brought Lundyn home. They were both so small and beautiful. I can't believe it has already been six years. They are still little beauties, I bet you are such a proud Mama!

Cheryl said...

It is so hard to believe that our babies are getting older. The girls sure are lucky to have a mom like you. I'm sorry about Kylan. I hope they had fun. We miss you guys. Call me sometime-it's been forever!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker