Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanksgiving Feast!


Today we went to Ky's school for her Thanksgiving Feast and I took a few pic's of the event....
Ky and her class made indian hats to wear and the parents had to wear Pilgrim hats it was so cute and the kids all had a good time. Ky didnt feel good at all but she was such a good sport she wanted to go so bad to this feast and have Nate and I there so we went and took her home with us after.


Hve you ever seen two pilgrims that are as cool as us?

Ky and Logan!

Ky's class preforming there Thanksgiving Day song. I really wish I would have recorded this, But I didnt get it ready in time. They did a really good job though :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe ky and logan make such a sweet little couple haha. sounds like you guys had a good time, i'm glad :) see you saturday!

Maria said...

She is so cute! You're such a fun mom!

Anonymous said...

Ky looks so sweet! You and Nate make the cutest pilgrim couple ever. Glad to see he made it home. Happy Thanksgiving!

Cheryl said...

Way cute pics. I hope you are enjoying life. What ever happened to calling me the other day! We haven't talked in forever! Call me. Take care.
Cheryl

Becky said...

What cuties you all are! :)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker