Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ky is so funny:)

   OK so today when I was walking Ky home from the bus stop she was telling me about school which she usually does.... here is our conversation...
   Mom... did you have fun at school? 
   Ky.... Oh yes I had so much fun with my friends.
   Mom.... Really what did you do?
    Ky.... Well we worked on letters and then I played with my best friend.
   Mom.... Well who is your best friend?
   Ky..... Logan 
         (he is a boy in her class and her primary class also)
   Mom..... Oh thats nice honey...
   Ky..... Um Mom I have a secret but I dont want to tell
   Mom.... Why not?
   Ky... because you will laugh
    Mom... I wont laugh I promise and I wont tell anyone else I promise....
    (ok she wont know I told the whole blogging community since she cant read and its cute and funny so I had to post it)
    Ky... Well ok Logan is actually my boyfriend to he just doesn't know yet, and today I gave 
him a kiss on the cheek and my friend said he probably loves me now...
   Mom... Oh wow really well I am glad you have a best friend, 
    Ky... and you can not tell Logans Mommy... please
    Mom.... I wont I promise   ;)

  Ok now I know some of you think I am betraying her trust but I really thought this was so cute and it reminds me so much of how I was at her age (scary)! I totally remember me and Maria kissing boys (all innocent)  in kindergarten and having boy friends... 
    Now I am realizing all to well that she is growing up so fast and she is no longer my baby girl!

7 comments:

Belnap Family said...

Sooooo cute!! I look forward to the day when my kids are old enough to do that...ahhhh! That was a cute story, thanks for sharing, we won't tell her.

Michelle said...

That is so cute!!!

Amy said...

That cracks me up! I can't believe you told... Just kidding I think she'll like to hear about that when she is older. Way cute! I was thinking we need to do lunch or dinner with Haley. Just us three. It would be fun!

Skye said...

That is so funny! You're going to have your hands full!

Nikki said...

That is so funny! I was laughing out loud to my self cause that is soooo you!

Maria said...

That is so funny! She is turning into you! We sure did love the boys back then :) We had no idea how much trouble they could be!

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

That's so funny and cute!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker