Friday, April 3, 2009

"8 Years"




Well 8 years ago today I was married to the most amazing man ever... I can not even tell you how grateful I am to have Nate as a husband and how lucky our kid's are to have him for a Dad... He has been so wonderful and has always taken great care of us.... I know I will never go a day without laughing at something he has said or done.. He is the funniest person I know. I actually met Nate 13 years ago I was a sophomore and he was a senior and we dated for a bit in high school of course he was head over heels in love with me but he wont admit to that... LOL And I always knew I wanted to marry this man I always thought about him when he was on his mission and when he got home... I am so grateful for everything again that he does. Babe I love you so much. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe Happy Anniversary! (SP?)


Nice jacket Nate...

Sheena said...

Congrats Happy Anniversary!!!

Maria said...

You guys are too cute. Thank goodness for the cracker barrell(sp). It helped find you love:)

April said...

That picture of you guys is so stinkin' cute!!!! You look so young, like babies. Trent and I do in ours too. So funny.

Stacie said...

I love that picture, that is classic!! Congrats on your anniversary!!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker