Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter weekend...



  This year we had a wonderful Easter..... The whole Fam was together (bruce's) The last couple of years Haley and Steph were not with us so it was really fun with every one. The kids had an easter egg hunt on Saturday and had a blast then we hung out with every one that day and Sunday... We also managed to squeeze in family pic's which I will post later this week.... ( Thanks to Steph of course) Then we also had some family fun with my parents and sister and there fam.... We have been so lucky to live so close to our families for so long... I know there may be changes in the very near future but I feel very lucky that our kids always so far have gotten to be around grandparents and family......  So here are a few photo's from the weekend and I will try to post our family pic's as soon as I can...


Here is part of the fam and Forde is on Papa's lap which is the only picture I got of him this whole weekend... I am a bad Mom... ;)
and here us all the loot from the hunt.. and some of the cousins.... 

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Way cute pictures of the kids. Changes, what changes fill us in? Just kidding hope to see you soon.

Belnap Family said...

That's a lot of candy! Your girls look so pretty!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker