Wednesday, April 15, 2009

PRIVATE!

  OK I have decided to go private on my blog... I was watching Oprah and it kinda freaked me out after watching it and seeing how people can take pic's and stuff from your websites of your kids... I just dont want to take any chances and I really want to keep my Blog so I can make a book out of it and share it with family and friends....
     So if you would like to keep checking out our family blog let me know leave me your email address and I will send you an invite, and really I have looked at peoples blogs that I know that I dont necessarily talk to anymore I just like to see how they are doing and there cute families so dont be shy here if you have taken a peek at my blog and would like to continue let me know... 

23 comments:

Michelle said...

Send me an invite, I like seeing what you guys are up to chellelee7@gmail.com

Michelle said...

I'd love an invite!

mmalie{at}msn.com

Belnap Family said...

kimberlytacobelnap@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I know I see you all the time, but I still read your blog. melonhead881@gmail.com

Becky said...

ME too!! Miss ya girl we need to get together!

whimsydots@yahoo.com

:)

Jamon Clark said...

clarkfam@gmail.com

Amy said...

knui2ya@gmail.com

heather said...

I want an invite!

heatherjohnson84@gmail.com

Brett and Michelle said...

keep me in the loop! Especially since you are moving. chellemarkham@gmail.com

Nicole said...

I would love to be kept in the loop of this awesome family. wakemckellar@yahoo.com

Ashley Blanchard said...

ashleyblanchard05@gmail.com

Maria said...

Don't forget me!
mkend99@msn.com

Sheena said...

I' love a invite..
Sheena56@hotmail.com

Taryn Sawyer said...

tksawyer@gmail.com

Danielle said...

dont forget me!
dlayton01@yahoo.com

Jennifer Lee said...

jenniferlee.kr@gmail.com

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

Yes please! I love seeing what you guys are up to. My email is alveyc13@yahoo.com

Skye said...

I saw that Oprah too & it freaked me out. skyerik@hotmail.com

stacy said...

make sure to include me.
stacyronnow@comcast.net

Stacie said...

Yes, I'd love to keep in touch! staciej505@yahoo.com

Kristen said...

Please...kristenyoung2000@yahoo.com

Stacie said...

Count me in.
ssboyle1994@yahoo.com

Jessica said...

Hey Lori! I am so glad you found us on facebook and in the blogging world. Your girls are so grown up and your little boy is adorable. It looks like you guys are doing great. We would love to get together sometime before you move. We actually didn't have to end up moving to Washington because Tony got in to a program in Utah so we can stay here. I would love an invite for your blog, my email is:

big_rig_14@hotmail.com

It was so good to hear from you guys!!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker