Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!



  Well I love holiday's any kind of a holiday when I can decorate get the kids a festive outfit.. Or make a yummy themed meal:) The kids love it when we do stuff like this. They get so excited... So here are some pic's from today.

My 2 funny girl's... They really make me laugh everyday! They both had class parties and were super excited to show off there shirt's.

Here is my little guy... he is the sweetest little boy ever.. He is so snugly and he always give's me hug's and he will lick me I think he thinks it is a kiss because he will do it after I kiss him every time.  I absolutley love every minute with him and I really cherish our one on one time when the girls are at school. He is growing to fast. He will be 1 next month.

This is a mini Banana Cream Pie ( I know it looks really weird green but it still was so yummy...


 Here are our festive dinner plates and cup's...

Mmmmmmm...... We had BBQ Chicken, pea's, Pasta salad, Green Jello, Green Koolaid and Sprite...  Oh ya and The green pie... :) (the best part in my opinion)

My Boy's... They are so darn cute!

This picture makes me laugh I am not sure what she was doing here but this is her hat she made at school today and she came home and said look I have a red beard like Daddy... This is true :) So hope you all had a happy St. Patrick's day!

4 comments:

Amy said...

How fun. What a cool mom you are. I love the girls shirts, they are so cute.

Maria said...

Your kids are so cute! You are a crafty mom! Good Job.

Becky said...

What Cuties....Your such a cute mom. How creative you are. :)

Amy said...

you are the best momma!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker