Saturday, March 7, 2009

California-Disney Land!

So we are back from sunny California... and it was great I loved every minute of it and the weather was amazing like 80 degrees the first 2 days and in the 70's the other few... it did rain one day but for like only 30 minutes so all in all not bad.... But I did miss Lundyn and Forde :( Yes we did leave those 2 behind mainly because Forde is to little for Disney Land and well Lundyn depending on the day freaks out most sundays at church because of the loud noise or to many people or sometimes even going to the mall so we thought if we took her she wouldn't enjoy it as much as everyone else and we would most likely end up spending most of the time in the hotel...  Plus she has to have her own room when we travel so obviously that would have been hard... I felt so guilty at first but she didnt even understand where we were and had just as much fun with Nate's fam here.. plus she loved her gifts we brought back.. We went with my whole family so Kylan had some one on one time with Nate and I and also got to play with all the cousins so I really think she deserved that because here its sometimes hard for her to get that kind of time with the other 2 kids.. here are some pic's from the trip I will post a few because there are to many to post all of them! 
On the pier in Long Beach.. It was so pretty and the ocean was beautiful.


So we went here strait from the airport so I didnt put Ky in her swimsuit and I told her only put your feet in the water well we were walking and I turned around and next thing I know she was diving into the water laughing and splashing.. 


Ky and (cousin) Brendan..





cousins. Easton, Brendan, Hunter, Kylan, Chloe, and Faith.

This me and my Sister  Cyd and My brother Jeff... 

Cyd's Fam...


This was a singing group called the Daddio's They were really good!


We ate at Goofy's Kitchen I highly recommend this if you are going to Disney Land it was so much fun for the kids and the food was really yummy... 

Grandpa wearing the princess hat.. My Dad is so awesome!


 Nate and cousin Tyler (thanks for the Oranges from your tree they were yummy... Ok that's all the pic's I am going to post I have so many and cant possibly post all of them... 

8 comments:

Michelle said...

So fun!!! I can't wait - we are going in a week!

Anonymous said...

Tell nate to put more pics of tyler. But it looks like you guys had fun!

The Bruces said...

Kels he didnt take anymore with Tyler I dont know why he only has one more with him and its the same just closer up

Becky said...

Wow, it looks like you had a great time! Remebere when we went to Disney Land???

Danielle said...

How fun! I loved Disneyland! We cant wait to take Sam again! Breakfast with Goofy was a blast! It was a little pricey but so worth it!! We also did dinner at Ariels Grotto, that was great too! We need to get together again soon!

April said...

Looks like a blast, can't wait to take my kids someday.

Belnap Family said...

Looks like a really fun trip! I bet it was nice to get away for a while...especially from this crappy weather!

The Evans' said...

I love DL and will be there in 6 days. Looks like you had a great time!!!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker