Friday, March 13, 2009

So Mad!!!!!!!!

  Ok There are a few things this week that have made me just so angry...... first I have had Tmobile for quite sometime I am talking years I am still under contract because of a new phone or something I dont know and I have been pretty satisfied for the most part... But I always seem to go over on my minutes, Mainly because my cell is used for my house phone ok to get to the point Nate calls them to see about different plans and the lady says they have an unlimited plan with text for $49.99 per month.... WHAT????? Why in the heck has no one ever told us about this... So I was pretty mad about that. Then I put Ky in T-Ball because she loves sports and then I thought since Lundyn is going to go to Summer school I would put Ky in a summer reading program, I mean she can read and is doing ok but is still a little behind some of the readers in her class so me thinking this will be good for her to get a boost and head start for first grade, So I call to find out more they had an opening and it is once a week for 5 weeks.... So I jumped at it especially when the lady said it was 60 dollars for the class and a small fee for the books and cd it comes with... So I give her my credit card info and she then sent me a confirmation email.. So about 10 minutes after I talked to her I checked my email and there it was... To my SHOCK they charged me a total of $352.00 I was freaking out and thought what a huge mistake they made so I immediately call back and get someone different and she tells me it is 60 dollars per class not for the whole time.... AHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT? I dont think the other lady was very clear about that... So when I tell her that I would rather not pay that much and I would like them to cancel my payment since seriously it was 15 minutes earlier she tells me I cant do that in order to get my money back and cancel I have to send in a written letter with my signature on it to some place in AZ and then with in 30-60 days receive my money back... I was fuming at this point I mean really it hasn't even come out yet so I hung up all upset... I tell Nate and he is also fuming mad... So after thinking about all the hassle I would have to go through to cancel I decide fine I will keep her in the dang class... and those books better be made out of GOLD.... Or she better be reading at like a 12 year old level and I am not kidding..... So ladies out there make sure you pay attention more than I do sometimes before you give out your CC info to pay for something.... LESSON LEARNED ... Trust Me!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

holy crap. $60? How long is the class? I hope it's more than a couple hours

The Bruces said...

um no its only 2 hours per class.... one hour as a group and one hour with a teacher one on one... which I have to be there as well... ya crazy huh... I was so pissed so it better be worth it

Skye said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. That is so frustrating!

Maria said...

That is crazy I'd be super pissed.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker