Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fire works and The american Idol Concert....



 Well this has been crazy, Steph is in town and we always have so much fun together. I will really miss them when they go back to Texas. I cant believe how fast summer seems to be going I just got Kylans schedule for her first week of Kindergarten and it made me realize that school is going to start in like 5 weeks or so and I am not as prepared for this as I thought. I am really going to miss the girls when they are at school. I mean I have been through the whole preschool thing for the last 2 years but it was 2 hours 3 days a week, so I really feel weird about them going everyday now. But I am sure with Forde I will still keep busy. 
  On Sunday we went to the Fireworks at Weber State as we usually do every year, except last year. And we got there and things were going really well we had a nice shady spot under the trees and the kids were playing and snacking, I was just crossing my fingers and hoping that Lundyn would not get nervous and have one of her episodes I guess you could call it.... 
  Well my luck changed all to fast as soon as all the people began gathering around and she just went crazy. Now I dont need to explain how it was because most of you know what it is like, or have witnessed it on one occasion or another, and me being very unprepared forgot her medicine that could have completly saved us there. I just feel so bad for her because I dont know what I would feel like to not be able to talk and communicate how I am feeling and I feel bad Lundyn, Forde and I ended up leaving before the fireworks started because I really want her to be able to do all the fun things that Ky and the cousins do. As a mother it makes me feel really helpless. 
  Ok on a more happier note, we went to the american idol concert last night, it was amazing and so much fun, we left the kids home with my wonderful parents and got some time out. I havnt been to a concert in such a long time I felt so young again.

                                     Nate and I at the Fireworks! (before all the drama)
             (he is going to be so mad I posted this pic because his eyes are closed.)

 Ky relaxing on Papa before the fireworks began.


    Me and Steph at the concert. -look I am wearing David Cook!-
  The concert not a very clear picture but you get the general idea it was really dark and then bright on stage so I guess thats why its so blurry. (I had so much fun, thanks babe for going with me)  

6 comments:

Amy said...

Oh! Lori I'm sorry about the fireworks poor little sweety! You are a great mom! I bet the concert was fun!

April said...

I am so jealous you went to AI concert, I love David Cook, I bet it was awesome. Sorry we missed you at the fireworks.

haley said...

sorry about lundyn lori, You are a good mom, and you're so patient with lundyn, I really look up to you. I'm glad you got to go to american idol concert, how fun!

stacy said...

hey lori, i don't know if you remember me...but maria found my blog and so i was looking at hers and found you. your family is adorable. i can't believe you had twins!!! being a twin myself i feel sorry for all you have and are going to endure. me and steph put my mom through so much! well hope all is well. your new little one is so cute. take care, it would be fun to hear back from you...
stacy (koger) ronnow
stacyronnow.blogspot.com

haley said...

lori, I actually do remember that movie, it was ridiculous, and our Pink hair, I remember I was wearing a bright orange shirt, lol, man those were the days' I really miss you, we're gonna have a blast when we come, see you soon!

Danielle said...

I am so glad to hear from you! I can't believe how much time has passed! We should get together sometime.
Let me know and we can put something together!
Danielle

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker