Wednesday, July 9, 2008

So many things....



I know it has been a long while since I have posted, and I have so much to catch up on I really have so many pictures to post as well its crazy so I hope you all enjoy!!!

 Ok I know what you are all thinking, but Nate and I were sitting in bed with him one morning and I just happened to see this marker on my night stand and we just thought it would be funny to see what the girls would say when they saw him... it was great!


     Ok so I have a problem I like my kids to have mustaches I for some reason find this hilarious.

     Here are some random pic's of the kids!








 So 2 days ago I went to check on Forde because he was sleeping an awful long time and I found him like this. I was totally freaking out because I had laid him on his side and didnt expect to find this with his face down on the blankets.




We had such a good time swimming, the girls love the water we went to the roy swim place I cant remember the name of it, but I highly recommend it if you have little ones.. But it was 100 degrees that day and I got really burnt...


oh ya the 4th of July fireworks!!! 

 So usually we have Nate do the honers in the lighting of Fireworks but this year we decided that Carson Makami should take over. 


 We had the traditional Bruce/Makami 4th of July BBQ and Fireworks here is the whole group. except me I was the picture taker...



 Kelsie and Marisa.

 Cage and I think Carson in the backround


 Well those are just some of the pic,s from the 4th. All in all it was a busy but good day, We started off by going to breakfast which is tradition we do it every year but it was really great this year because we went with both mine and Nates family to Ihop it was so much fun to do things all together. then we sent ky to the parade with Cyd (my sister) and her kids because Lundyn just wasnt feeling the whole parade thing and then we went shopping, swimming in the Bruces new pool ate lots and lots and did Fireworks. 



 OK now we are getting to the next day of events we had my family reunion which I have to post pics later since they are Nates phone, and that night we had Grandpa Speechlys Bday party at the Timber Mine. here are some photos of that for those who couldnt be there. (steph and Haley)

 The maw fam.

 Kyle and Tammy


3 comments:

Kristen said...

I cannot believe how much Forde looks like Nate, it's crazy! He is already getting big, it goes so fast!

haley said...

Lori, thank you soooo much for the pictures! seriously, they mean a lot. I actually cried at the one of everyone sitting out in front of the house, I miss Home! and of course all of you. You look great,and Forde is a darling. THat blue checked blanket of his, I think Ez has the same one.

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

Forde is such a chunk! I love it! I want to kiss those cheeks!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker