Wednesday, June 25, 2008

WHAT A WEEK!!!

 Ok first of all I need to say I am super frustrated...This has been the longest week ever, First Lundyn gets the flu... yes the flu I mean who gets that in the middle of summer? And if any one is going to be sick she is the worst, mainly because she cant tell me when she has to throw up or even whats wrong so obviously she cant make it to the bathroom, so we had alot of cleaning up to do unless I was with her every minute. Then Nate my dear husband gets sick and yes he thinks he is going to die at the first sight if anything coming on, I mean seriously what is it with guys when they are sick they act like they cant even get out of bed but then us moms and women get sick and we have to get up and life goes on. 
                 Then if that wasn't  bad enough last night Ky came and told her tummy hurt and my first thought is oh Crap not her to, but yes she to had gotten the flu and threw up all over. And then I felt bad because i had gotten so upset that she threw up in her bed because she is old enough that she could get out of bed and make it to the bathroom, right? Well then I felt like the worst Mom because she was upset and crying, I think I was just so frustrated with all of the sickness. And to top it all off Forde has been so fussy this week that he screams at the top of his lungs unless I am constantly holding him. So I do have to give a big  Thankyou to Sonya for making me a wonderful baby sling, that I have no idea what I would do without it, what a life saver. ( in case any of you would like to take a peek at her amazing baby slings and stuff her website is madellinegreydesigns.com)
                   OK now for the worst part of all a couple of weeks ago I saw on the news that some of the files on patients had gotten stolen from university of utah hospital, and I didnt think anything of it I mean why should I we have never been there before. And at the time I wasn't  thinking about primary children's hospital being linked to that at all, and I should have since we do receive statements all the time from Lundyn and it always says UOU hospital on the statements. So I go out to get the mail today and there is a letter that says important document on it from UOU HOSP. So I open it up and I think I almost had a heart attack reading the letter which told me that out of 50 patients some of Lundyns documents were among those which were stolen. So yes I have been very stressed because not only do those  thieves have my address and phone number and who knows what else but Lundyns social security number. So I am so paranoid about this whole situation. Anyways I really just had to vent about my really bad week... 

9 comments:

Michelle said...

It is so not fun to have sick kids AND a sick husband!!! Hopefully next week will be a better week :)

Maria said...

Oh Lori I'm so sorry. What a terrible week. It always seems like nothing else could possibly go wrong and then it does. Well drink a coke and have a candy bar. That always makes my day better:)

BABAZION said...

little lundyn, poor thing, I'm sorry. But hey next time please put pictures of Forde atleast. And take the advice from the comment above, lol, candy, or something sweet always makes your day better.

Amy said...

Oh my gosh, Bingham and I got our stuff stolen from UofU too! I was pretty mad, but as far as we know they don't have our SS# they said we'd get a second letter if that was the case. It makes me angry!Sorry about the sickys! I completely know what you mean about men being sick!!!

Stephanie said...

holy cow lori, i had no idea. what a crazy week, i hope everything works out with the stolen records, that is scary.

hope all is well. can't wait to see you in 2 weeks, i hope the kids are feeling better, i wish i was there to help you.

hang in there

haley said...

Lori, I love the pictures of the kids, they made me cry, I miss the girls so much, and you and nate, and everybody. can't wait to see you....Post more pics...

April said...

sorry about the sickness. We missed you swimming with us. We'll do it again for sure.

CLUFF FAMILY said...

I hate the flu, it is the worst. I feel for you. UofU thing: we too got a letter but as far as they know our info wasn't stolen. It is scary isn't it? Good luck I hope that nothing bad happens from it all.

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

I'm so sorry! That doesn't sound like a fun week. I hope everything is getting better. I love the pic at the top of your blog. They are so cute and big!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker