Thursday, May 15, 2008

preschool graduation!


  So today we went to the girls preschool graduation. I must admit
I got a little teary eyed. I think mostly because they were my babies for so long and 
now they will be starting Kindergarten, which I am excited about but it was just hard for me, 
I think it was harder for me to see Lundyn move on because she has been in preschool
for 3 years and she has had the same theropists since she was 1 year old, and really 
they are like family to us and now that she is getting older we are also having to get 
new people working with her.  I mean I was also sad about Ky as well but she is ready for kindergarten and is such a big girl now, I just think combined with having a new baby and 
my girls getting older I was a bit overwhelmed today! 
        I know some of you know how I feel or will know soon. Well here are some pics of there 
special day. 


                            Ky and Lund with there cute little graduation hats...


                              There class singing there songs for there program.






                                         Lundyn and her theropist and class helper, 


3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow that makes me feel old I remember when we'd hold them and take care of them as babies! They both look darling!!!

Stephanie said...

I can't believe how big the girls have gotten. They are both so pretty. I am sure that I will cry too whenever my little Benjamin accomplishes anything big like that. I am kind of a baby though.

Becky said...

Your girls are sooo cute! Wow! Kindergarten!! It gose by so fast! Remeber we met when we were in kindergarten???? Man, time sure flies! Congrats Girls!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker