Wednesday, May 14, 2008

pic's of family and forde!



  ok I finally have a few pics to post. some are of my fam from the hospital and some from home 
this past week, He has changed so much since he was born I cant believe it,  it is crazy how fast they grow.  I dont know if you can tell from these pic's but he is a mini Nate he looks just like his daddy! He has been a great addition to our family we are so blessed and we couldnt be happier.


   kylan and Forde just chillin!

























4 comments:

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

He totally looks like a daddy Nate. I see it most in the first pic. He is preciious! Can't wait to see my little one. Those pics make me so excited!

Stephanie said...

He is totally a mini Nate. He's adorable!!

Stephanie said...

Ha ha ha, Nate has shrunk into baby form. That is to cute! I can't wait to see him in a couple months. I wish I could hold his now!

ps that is a mighty cute blanket he is laying on.

CLUFF FAMILY said...

How cute! I know how you feel about the new baby thing. My 1st week was WAY hard too, I thought there is now way I can do this... and then it gets easier! Glad you are all doing well.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker