Friday, May 23, 2008

My new favorite things....



  Ok so I have new fav's that I would like to share, I have really been trying to eat better ever since Forde was born and I have been having a really hard time. All of you who know me know that I love junk food, I mean if there is a cookie, chips, candy any kind of treats even near by I know it and I am all over it I cant help its my addiction.  And after reading blogs about April and Steph eating better and losing weight I was inspired to start doing better. So as of right now I am 20 pounds heavier still than I was before I got prego, sad I know and I know I have my work cut out for me... So Nate and I just joined the gym and we have been only buying fruits, veggies and other healthy snacks. I cant do the extreme diets like April has done, I mean she is amazing how much she has lost and sticking to that diet cant be easy. So I have found some other things to help me along my way which I am about to share with you... they are truly amazing products. 
    ok atleast I think so...
  
 1.

2.            these smart ones meals are amazing, my friend maria told me about them 
  and I am so glad because these meals are low calories between 200 to 300 per meal which is less than a big mac at mcdonalds. they have so many varietys and choices my fav brocoli and baby potatoes in chedder cheese sauce, I highly recomend you try this product, I eat one for lunch everyday and then make a healthy dinner for the fam...  you can usualy get them on sale at albertsons...


ok now my next fav I absolutly love 100 calorie snack packs mainly because they are super yummy and for all those out there who like cookies and crackers but hate the way you feel after these will keep you on the right track. (if you go to sams club or costco they are cheaper in bulk)   ok and finally special k protein water they supress your appetite so when you get the urge to snack drink one of these it really works I find that I only need half of one to make me feel full and then I put the other half in the fridge for later... also you can get them on sale if you just check around.

1 comment:

April said...

You are so nice girl. It is hard, but I'm used to it now. Anyways, I was the one who had to lose the weight not you. Aren't those smart ones good? I love them. And i haven't tried the Special K water I should. I know you'll give us all a shock at the fam reunion. What a cute babe.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker