Saturday, May 24, 2008

1 month old!

Forde is 1 month old... oh my gosh I cant believe my baby is already 1 month old.
how fast time goes by. And already he is looking so different, he was 6 pounds 10 ounces when he was born and now he is over 10 pounds, he is a little chunk. 
   And I love it thats exactly how Ky was when she was a baby. well the only pic I could get on his 1 month was when he was sleeping but its so cute anyways.....




              Now isnt he super cute! I just love to sit and cuddle with him.

6 comments:

KgRose1 said...

You go guys!!! Keep Eating heathly and leave the junk food for me!!!;-)
Cute baby, thanks for sharing.

Amy said...

Chunky! Just like I like em!!! He looks so sweet!

BRIAN WALTERS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BRIAN WALTERS said...

Wow I didn't even realize that you two were having another child. Concrats!!!! P.S Don't eat like my sis does. Have a good one.

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

wow time does go by fast! My little girl is already a week old. I can't believe how fast time is going by. I can't get over how much he looks like nate. I love cuddling with my baby girl too, its so great. They have such sweet spirits!

Skye said...

he is darling! I am so happy for you guys!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker