Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Years!

  I know its a few days late but I hope everyone has a Happy New Year!!!  We sure did and now I am finally ready to get back to normal life after all the holidays.... The kids are back at school a huge plus :) And I can really actually breathe now and get things done again.... Not that I dont love having the kids with me all day long but the break sure is nice. 
     Now I hate Resolutions because I can never seem to keep them and then I always feel guilty so instead I am making weekly goals. Like last week I wanted to go to the gym atleast 4 times and I did it... So I am going to sit down every Sunday night and make my goal for the week and make it so it isnt impossible to keep it. Something that I can actually accomplish... So here is to trying to be a better me... In 2009!  Wish me Luck!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Good for you! You are as great as they come!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of weekly goals! I get overwhelmed by resolutions and my response to being overwhelmed by something is to not do anything with it so I may have to give this a shot! Good job going to the gym, but just know- you look fantastic!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker