Sunday, December 28, 2008

Santa came and all the fun filled parties!

We had a wonderful Christmas... The kids were super excited, Especially Lundyn who woke up at 3:00 am and continued to wake up every hour until finally at 7:00 we let them get up. (needless to say I was freakin exhausted) But just the look on there faces and how happy they were made me forget just how tired I was.  Enjoy all the pictures!



Christmas Eve Speechly party!


Fordes first Christmas... He loved the wrapping paper but everything else he didnt even care about. This age they dont get it or understand.




Grandpa and Forde!

The kids in there matching Gap shirts!

 Nana testing out the new Camera!

Not really sure what Haley was doing here but thats a great picture.


Great Grandma Bruce and Santa... Look he Shaved!


Well I hope you all had a fantastic holiday as well.... and now to get ready for the New Year!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like fun! I hope to see you again soon! Your kids are so sweet and just too cute! Love the picture of Haley!

Skye said...

It was good to see you the other day-you look great and it looks like you guys had a wonderful christmas!

Sara/Megan said...

Thanks for sending the Christmas eve family pictures. It was great seeing you guys again. Have a Fun New Years!

Stephanie said...

I would want to lock my kid in the room if they woke that early. I do remember being that excited though. Looks like you had a fun Christmas.

Belnap Family said...

Oh my word, I can't believe she started waking up at 3:00!!! Oh to be a kid again, and be that excited!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she was waking up so early! We still had to wake our kids up this year. Forde is getting so big and he is SO cute. I love all the pictures, looks like you had fun. I love Christmas, I am already excited for next year!

April said...

That was so fun to see you guys. love those kids of yours. And hey, do you sell those watches on the side? If so do you have a website? I got a bumble watch for Christmas and can't wait to get more attachments.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker