Saturday, January 24, 2009

Update!!!

I know I know it has been forever.... Well since I had a good update.  So I will tell you a little bit about whats been going on. Ky and Lundyn are in the 2nd half of kindergarten now and they are still loving it, It is going by so fast. Ky is reading so good and everything in sight. She is still a little chatter box and keeps getting in a little trouble at school for her constant talking...  (yes I was and still am the same way very talkative) 
    Lundyn is also doing great she has been learning so much this year, On her touch talker we had some games made for it so we can play different games such as Go Fish and Candyland together she also is doing so well in her therapy's and enjoying life... She got more Botox a few months back again in her legs and I cant tell you how much that has helped it is amazing and so she only has to wear leg braces a couple times a week :) so nice.
   Forde is 9 months old this week... Crazy how fast time goes by he is crawling so good now and is into everything which really keeps me busy... He can stand by himself holding onto something like his activity table... He is so much fun. The only problem is he is so attached to me he wont even let me leave the room with out screaming I must be in constant eye sight at all times... Unless the girls are home they really keep him entertained.... He is also so big he is a whoppin 26 pounds now... I know you are all thinking holy crap but the doc said he is very healthy and happy baby  boy he is off the charts for his weight and the 95th % for height and he wears 18 month clothes he is very cuddly.
   Nate is also doing very well he is still working very hard with his investing in real-estate... 
and he has learned so much from NRU... what a blessing that has been for us.  He is such an awesome Dad and Husband I dont know what I would do without him he is great. 
  And me well the same I am desperately trying to lose those last stubborn baby pounds that really just seem to want to stay, despite my efforts... (or lack there of) LOL I am loving the time Forde and I get to spend together while the girls are at school its nice to have that one on one. And I am really looking forward to our California trip planned for next month... nicer weather yeah...  and thats pretty much it for now....



                    This girl is always dressing up in dresses with flowers and telling me its what she will where when she gets married... She is always talking about ho she cant wait to be married...

                            Well and I know she will be my little sweetheart forever! 
                                    - Here are some pic's from Nates Birthday-



                                            Cody and Megan..... 

                                      Jeff and Mindi.....

                                        Dash and Cody.....

                                     Luke and Dusty and cute little Calvin!



                                Nate and Cousin Kyle....
                   and everyone else who came I am sorry I got so busy visiting that I simply forgot to                                                                          take more pictures...

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

ohh. i wish we could have been at the party. it looked fun. And the kids are getting so big. I can't believe little fordel. he is 9 months!!! crazy.
miss you guys tons

Becky said...

Lori, your kids are too cute. Looked like you guys had a fun birthday party. :)

Skye said...

The kids are so cute, it must be nice to have some time alone during the day with Forde while the girls are in school.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker