Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas time!

I love this time of the year all the holiday lights and music and yes I even love all the crazy shoppers... it is just so much fun.... Well lately I have been thinking lot about people who dont have alot and how very blessed we have been and so I thought what better way to show holiday spirit than to help others in need... Our neiborhood had a sub for santa type thing and we decided to go ahead and get some stuff for families in need and children and I cant tell you how good I felt after, knowing that all the stuff the whole area pitched in to get for people will help and go along way for them. I just think even if you only have very little to give it will make all the difference and I promise it will also make you feel so good as well. 

       We went to the lights on monday night with the fam and it was amazing hardley any people there at all, The kids had a great time. It isnt the greatest picture since I forgot our camera and I only had my phone...


   Well this one is a little late but a couple weeks ago we went and saw beauty and the beast play
It was really good I saw it the week before with the girls from the ward so we thought we would take the girls well Zion and Kylan Loved it but unfortunately Lundyn was not about to stay, You know sometimes it hit and miss with her you just never know if it will be a good day or a bad day... But I feel like thats how it is for most people... :)  So if I dont get around to posting anything else soon because i am super busy have a Merry Christmas......

5 comments:

Maria said...

I totally feel the same way, I love the Christmas Spirit! Your family is super cute as always!

Stephanie said...

I love all the excitement of Christmas too. I thought the play was really good too. I love that they are all in their dress up clothes they all look adorable.

Cheryl said...

Merry Christmas Lori! I miss you and we keep missing each other on the phone with the busy times. I'll try again tommorrow! Take care!

Sheena said...

I love this time of the year too.. I think I love it cuz I get to be around the family a lot and that is always fun... Merry Christmas!

Amy said...

Christmas is the funnest! Ican't wait to see you guys at the party!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker